SMA MicroParticle ICS Facility Systems for Isolators
SMA Microparticle ICS Facility Systems for Isolators provide secure sampling inside an isolator, and redirect air flow during Vaporized Hydrogen Peroxide (VHP) sterilization.
The Isolator Systems provide all the features and benefits of the SMA MicroParticle ICS Facility Systems with the addition of a Isolator Control Center and Purge Pump.
When an operator places the system into Isolator Mode, air (or VHP) is directed by the Isolator Flow Center to bypass the main Control Center. The maintained pressure differential prevents air from the exterior environment from entering the isolator. It also provides a separate path for VHP that is separate from the electronics inside the Control Center.
The Isolator Control Center contains solenoid valves which direct air flow one of two ways.
- Sampling Mode – Air is directed from the Remote Particle Counter to the Isolator Control Center. There the solenoid valves direct the air to the Control Center and it exits through the vacuum pump.
- Isolator/Purge Mode – Air (or VHP) is directed from the Remote Particle Counter to the Isolator Control Center. There the solenoid valves direct the air (or VHP) to exit through the purge pump.
- Provide secure sampling inside an isolator
- Redirect air flow during VHP sterilization
- Detect and count physical particles
- Monitor air quality
Features and Benefits
- Flow rate is 1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM)
- Measures 2 channels of simultaneous data, 0.5 and 5.0 μm particles
- MODBUS, TCP/IP, RS485 and RS232 connections
- Concentration limit of 500,000 per ft³
- Complies with ISO 21501-4 and JIS B9921 standards
- Archives data automatically
- Audit Trail stores all updated settings
- Facility map displays locations
- User access is controlled
- Alarm values are configurable
- Delivers alarm notifications via text, phone, or email
- Calculates hourly statistics
- Complies with21 CFR 11, ISO 14644, and USP 797