STER-AHOL wipes are saturated and ready-to-use Denatured Ethanol wipes. These wipes can be used in both aseptic and non-aseptic wipe downs of filling and packaging machinery, stainless steel surfaces, Lexan, polycarbonate, glass, and any critical surface that requires cleaning. STER-AHOL wipes are available in a standard 12″x12″ size, and sterile.
The STER-AHOL wipes are saturated with a ready-to-use Denatured Ethanol solution formulated with WFI. Terminal sterilization is assured through gamma irradiation at 10-6 SAL. Individual lots are sterility tested according to the USP compendium with lot specific Certificates of Analysis, Certificate of Irradiation, Certificate of Sterility, and Certificate of Conformance available upon delivery.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Methanol, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Quality and Manufacturing
- Laundered and packaged in ISO 4 conditions, closed filling in an ISO 5 Cleanroom (Grade A)
- Gamma irradiated at 10-6 Sterility Assurance Level
- Individually labeled with lot number and expiration date
- Individually packaged, 100 individually packaged wipes per case
- Lot tested 14 day USP Sterility Test (according to current USP)
- Cut using FocusEdge heat cutting technology
- Completely lot traceable
Features and Benefits
- ISO 4 (Class 10) Cleanliness
- Delivered with lot specific analytical, irradiation, conformance, and sterility data, tested to current USP compendium
- Validated for sterility and shelf life
- 12”x12” in size
- Ideal for product spills
- 100% synthetic filament constructed in a continuous knit that minimizes fiber and particulate release
- Wipe downs on filling and packing machinery
- Spill control
- General wiping and contamination control
Translations available in the following languages: