Core2Clean Plus Details
The Core2Clean® Plus systems were created by Veltek Associates, Inc., to provide specialized cleaning equipment for use in controlled environments. They are specifically designed to:
Be repeatedly and consistently sterilized
Use one system to spray, mop, or fog
Allow operators to maximize disinfectant effectiveness
All the components of the Core2Clean Plus can be autoclaved or connected to a steam source for sterilization. The ability to sterilize the C2C by steam helps to prevent the introduction of viable contamination into the controlled environment.
Core2Clean Plus systems can be configured to operate as three different systems: a sprayer, a wet mop, or a fogger. When configured as a spray or mop system, the operator dispenses disinfectant through a trigger-controlled wand, providing a continuous flow of clean solution through the device and on to the surface. Giving this real-time control to the operator can increase the dwell time and thus, the performance of the disinfectant. When configured as a fogging system, the disinfectant is dispensed through a stainless steel fogger that is directly controlled by the Core2Clean Plus unit.
The design of the Core2Clean Plus system allows for repeatability between operators and areas, making it easier for companies to write SOP’s for different class areas. To aid in operator instruction, Veltek provides an Operator’s Manual with instructions for all three system uses, and videos of select processes. The manual is available in hard copy and electronic formats.
Features and Benefits
- Easily connected to a trigger activated dispensing mop, trigger activated spray nozzle, or fogger
- Constructed of 316 stainless steel
- Can be completely sterilized using an autoclave or steam
- Operate using compressed air, simply charge and go
- Reduce cleaning time and user effort
- Simplify cleaning and disinfecting procedures
- Two and five gallon tank sizes
- Easy to remove tank
- Stainless steel ergonomic cart with accessory trays and equipment holder
- Four swivel casters provide easy movement throughout the facility
- Allows the operator to control the amount of time the disinfectant spends on the surface which increases the effectiveness of the disinfectant