VAI manufactures a low pH phenolic that is effective as hard non-porous surface disinfectant/ detergent formulated for effective aseptic and controlled environment sanitation. DECON-CYCLE® II’s sterile pharmaceutical clean room formula is for broad spectrum disinfection use, as demonstrated by US EPA A.O.A.C efficacy testing against gram negative Pseudomonas aeruginosa and gram positive Staphylococcus aureus bacteria.
DECON-CYCLE II is acceptable for use by pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, medical device manufacturers, hospitals, and any healthcare institutions that are dedicated to controlling the hazards of cross contamination. DECON-CYCLE II can be used on surfaces in aseptic filling and gowning rooms, in general manufacturing areas, or on numerous other surfaces that require cleaning.
Disinfectant – Detergent – Deodorizer
DECON-CYCLE II is available in multiple container sizes including in our patented SimpleMix system that allows for safe and fresh dilutions every single time. For more information on Simple Mix click here.
*Claims, product registrations, and regulatory requirements may vary based on local, regional, and/or national laws and regulations. Please contact your local sales representative for information specific to your region.*
WARNING This product can expose you to chemicals including o-Phenylphenol, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Quality and Manufacturing
- Filled in an ISO 7 cleanroom (Grade B)
- Filtered at 0.2 microns
- Components are air washed with 0.2 micron filtered air before assembly
- Gamma irradiated at a 10-6 SAL
- Lot sterility tested according to current USP compendium
- Completely traceable from start to finish
- Completely validated for sterility and shelf life
Features and Benefits
- Each sterile container is double bagged in easy tear bags
- Quadruple bagged in the ABCD Cleanroom Introduction System®
- Individually labeled with lot number and expiration
- Delivered with lot specific analytical, irradiation, and sterility data, tested to current USP compendium
- Available in our convenient, one-step, ready-to-use, SimpleMix System made with USP Water for Injection (0.25 EU/mL)
- Sterile pharmaceutical cleanroom formula
- Multiple convenient container sizes – Unit Dose, 16oz, 1 Gallon, and 200L
- Broad spectrum efficacy confirmed by using A.O.A.C protocol testing at a use dilution of 1:256
- Hard, inanimate surfaces in filling and gowning rooms
- General manufacturing areas
- Machinery, tables, counters, laminar flow benches, floors, and walls
- Stainless steel, glazed porcelain, glass, and chrome
Translations available in the following languages: