DISPENSING SYSTEMS Details
Several options exist to simplify the dispensing of VAI products.
VAI® developed the ASEPTI-CLEANSE® to meet the requirements of cGMP cleanroom operations. The dispensing system is the most advanced infrared sensor dispensing system available in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. It can be set to dispense approximately 1, 2, or 3 mL of solution. It dispenses a pre-measured dose to the hand without user contact.
The ASEPTI-CLEANSE can be mounted directly to glass or walls which makes it an excellent choice for gowning rooms and aseptic manufacturing areas. Simply place your hand underneath the ASEPTI-CLEANSE to deliver a pre-measured dose to the hand with no contact between the user and the ASEPTI-CLEANSE.
The ASEPTI-CLEANSE works exclusively with DECON-AHOL WFI® Formula and DECON-HAND® 32 oz ASEPTI-CLEANSE bottles.
The DEC-50 is a dispensing system for VAI DECON-AHOL® Aerosol WFI Formula and STER-AHOL® Aerosol WFI Formula. It minimizes cross-contamination from user to user during handling of the alcohol container. The user simply places the back of their hand on the DEC-50 Actuation Arm to dispense solution rather than handling the aerosol container itself.
The DEC-50-FR Foot Pedal is an optional accessory that attaches to the DEC-50 and allows the user to press a Foot Pedal to dispense solution.
Features and Benefits of ASEPTI-CLEANSE
- Compatible with 32 oz bottles of IPA and Hand Sanitizer
- Photo-eye operated
- Equipped with dual power supply – 4 D Cell batteries (can last over 1 year) and
connector for DC power cord
- Mountable directly on glass or walls
- Water resistant
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliant
- UL Medical Device listed
- Able to be maintained without tools
- Compactly sized 6.75 × 4 × 11 in (L × W × H)
Features and Benefits of the Back-Of-Hand Activated Dispenser
- Designed to minimize cross-contamination in cleanroom operations
- Constructed of 316L stainless steel
- Wall mountable
- Water resistant
- Compactly sized 7 × 6 × 15 in (L × W × H)
- Autoclavable – Easily slide the base and dispenser mechanism from the permanently installed wall plate
- Compatible with 11 oz IPA and Ethanol spray/mist aerosol cans