SMA MicroPortable Air Sampler Details
SMA MicroPortable® Air Samplers are used for the automated collection of microorganisms in the air. These viable air samplers are battery powered, compact, and lightweight which allows them to be easily moved to desired air sampling points. They also make it easy to start and cancel a sample cycle.
SMA MicroPortable Air Samplers incorporate the same multi-orifice sampling methods as the standard SMA Atrium® which allows continuous viable air sampling. Furthermore, they allow you to program, save, recall, and view two sample volume amounts and view air flow in Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM) or Liters Per Minute (LPM).
VAI offers calibration and repair services. Please contact us for details.
- Program, save, recall, and view two sample volume amounts
- Start and cancel a sample cycle
- Provide visual notification
- When the sample cycle is in progress
- Which preset sample volume is selected
- Which air flow rate is selected, 1 CFM or 5 CFM
- When the battery requires charging
- Provide audible and visual alarms when the sample cycle is complete
Features and Benefits
- Constructed with 316L Stainless Steel
- Can be disinfected using select VAI products
- SMA Atriums can be completely sterilized by steam, heat, or ethylene oxide (ETO)
- Battery powered and can operate for 8 hours before requiring a 45 minute recharge
- Meets North American (ETL) and European Community (CE) safety standards
- Includes a battery, battery charger, cover, SMA Atrium top (1/4″ 25 mL), and lid