VAI® manufactures a USP grade purified water, STERI-WATER® that is an excellent choice for chemical formulation, disinfectant dilution, cleaning, lubricating, rinsing, and many other applications within a cleanroom.
STERI-WATER is processed to comply with the standards required by the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and healthcare industries. STERI-WATER is ready-to-use and is ideal for operations that do not have USP grade purified water readily available on site when it is required for operational procedures.
STERI-WATER IS NOT FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL INJECTION, DIAGNOSTIC, OR THERAPEUTIC USE.
Quality and Manufacturing
- Filled in an ISO 5 (Grade A/B, Former Class 100) operation
- Filtered at 0.2 microns
- Components are air washed with 0.2 micron filtered air before assembly
- Gamma irradiated at a 10-6 SAL
- Lot sterility tested according to current USP compendium
- Completely traceable from start to finish
- Completely validated for sterility and shelf life
Features and Benefits
- Each sterile container is double bagged in easy tear packaging
- Quadruple bagged in the ABCD Cleanroom Introduction System®
- Individually labeled with lot number and expiration
- Delivered with lot specific analytical, irradiation, and sterility data, tested to current USP compendium
- Specifically formulated as a sterile pharmaceutical cleanroom formula
- Lubricates for continuous and effortless manufacturing
- Designed for all washable environmental surfaces
- Meets the needs for USP purified water required in cleanroom operations
- Ideal for operations that do not have USP purified water readily available
- Chemical formulation, disinfectant dilution
- Rinsing, cleaning